Monday, November 5, 2007

katydid...get her hair cut.


Howdy strangers!


In the future I'll post my adventures in focal lengths, shutter speeds, and lighting. But for now, I'll post about my hair...all 12 inches that got chopped off.

That hair met my husband, it went to Mexico a
nd Thailand, it started 2 new jobs, and looked all purdy on my wedding day. *tear* It will truly be missed!


Now it'll be shipped off to Wigs For Kids to make a hairpiece for a kid with cancer. And I get a fresh new look. Sweet deal all the way around, right?!

But, if you tell me I look like Janeane Garofalo, I'll slap you upside the head. In the sweetest, most polite way, of course!



Happy photographing! :)








1 comment:

Capitol to Capital said...

Wow that's so much hair! Lots of fun. Can't wait to read about shutter speeds and all sorts of other things that I don't quite understand.