Wednesday, November 7, 2007

katydid...get a boat load of chocolate.

Hurray! My husband is back from Germany and has brought me like a kilo of chocolate. Good man.


Jealous? (about the husband, not the chocolate, of course!)

The point of this post is that I believe that even the everyday and the mundane deserve to be photographed. In fact, I think it's more of a challenge to take an interesting picture of chocolate bars & your darling husband ignoring you than it is, say, to take an interesting picture of a sunset or a exotic location. By nature, those kind of out of the ordinary pictures appeal to our eyes...but something you see everyday? Not quite as much. Hence the challenge!

Besides the above, how about:

OR
Hmmm...I'm not particularly stoked about any of the above, but HEY! that's why I'm here!
I've decided I'm going to work through Understanding Exposure (by Bryan Peterson). This weekend I'm going to tackle understanding ISO & exposure exercises. And I've got 2 photo shoots.
I'll post results!

No comments: