Sunday, January 20, 2008

katydid...make a delicious dinner! (and catch-up on her blogging)

So, I'm finding keeping up with blogging & Project 365'ing is difficult. And I have to let one slip,
so I'll probably be blogging only once a week or so. Forgive me (and enjoy the following photos!) & anywho...

Ole! Hans & I freaking puffy heart tacos. Not taco-seasoning-and-crispy-shell-with-iceberg-tacos, but proper, based-in-authencity tacos. Tonight was a charred peppers and a "mojo" marinated chicken (fresh orange juice, cumin, chili powder, garlic, and ground pasilla peppers) variety with roasted corn (frozen from Trader Joe's & doctored up with fresh tomatoes & cilantro), jicama (with lime!), and sweet plantains. The plantains, as always, are the most delicioso part! :)


Catching up:


Wednesday: Thai for dinner!

Thursday: Snow!


Friday: Georgetown, at night.


Saturday: Purcellville, at dusk. A few extra, for your patience! :)


No comments: